op-advisory-council message

Subject: Candidate for OASIS Executive Director

Open Project Advisory Council,
OASIS is seeking an Executive Director to lead our organization. We're looking for someone who understands the open source culture as well as the standards world...someone who can develop strategy, run our nonprofit organization, and represent us well on the world stage.Â

Our headquarters are in Boston, but this can be a remote position, and we're open to candidates based anywhere in the world.
If you can recommend a great person for this job, please let me know--or encourage them to reply to the job description here:
https://oasis-open-projects.org/about/careers/executive-director/ÂÂ

Thanks so much,
Carol

--