op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: Panel for LF Member Summit?

I will be there. Count me in.

Deb

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:24 AM Jory Burson <jory.burson@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Hi, Open Projects AC members,

I imagine a number of you were planning to attend the LF Member Summit (formerly the Open Source Leadership Summit) in March.ÂThe is CFP open for a few more days, so I wondered if thoseÂof you who were planning to be there would be interested in doing a panel session with fellow AC members on standards, open source vs. open governance, or sustainability?

Let me know your thoughts!
Jory

--

DeborahÂBryant

Senior Director Open Source Program Office

Office of The CTO

Red Hat

dbryant@redhat.com ÂÂT:Â650.254.4033ââ ÂÂIM:Â@debbryant

@redhatopen