op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: Adding CC-0 to OASIS Open Projects

CC0 *is* an open source License, approved by OSI. Itâs as close to public domain as you can get. I have no issues with it being officially accepted by OASIS. In fact, our policy should be that any OSI license is OK. But I can see the advantage of keeping the list down to a manageable number.

--
Jim Jagielski
Brief? Mobile