op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: Standards and source

OpenChain is supposed to receive ISO approval week of 21 September I hear

Amanda

Amanda Brock
European Representative
Open Invention Network
+44 (0)7718516954

On 29 Jun 2020, at 21:35, Jim Jagielski <jimjag@gmail.com> wrote:

I am guessing people have seen this, but just in case:

    https://www.linuxfoundation.org/blog/2020/06/accelerating-open-standards-development-with-community-specifications/

Sure seems like LF is the Audrey II of the Internet: Feed me Seymour.

Cheers!
--
Jim Jagielski