op-advisory-council message

Subject: RE: Slack channel

A slack channel would be a bridge too far for me.

From: op-advisory-council@lists.oasis-open.org <op-advisory-council@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Guy Martin
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 brid9:30 AM
To: Deborah Bryant <dbryant@redhat.com>
Cc: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>; Jim Jagielski <jimjag@gmail.com>; op-advisory-council@lists.oasis-open.org

[EXTERNAL MESSAGE]

Thanks Deb (and Chris) - no worries if you want to stay on email - Iâm happy to add any folks from the AC that want access, as most of the day-to-day work with staff and among certain board members is happening in Slack, but completely understand different strokes for different folks.

Thanks.

---
Guy Martin
Executive Director