op-advisory-council message

Subject: Presentation for OASIS Board Meeting

Hello Advisory Council folks,

Apologies for the somewhat late notice, but the Board Executive Committee just met this morning to discuss the agenda for next weekâs two-day OASIS Board meeting (which is normally F2F, but is happening over Zoom this year for obvious reasons)â.

In discussions, it was brought up that potentially having one or more of our esteemed Advisory Council members give their take on the current status of OASIS Open Projects and our efforts around open source (both good and the challenges) would be helpful.  We would be looking for no more than a 30 minute commitment (15 minutes of your thoughts, 15 minutes for questions), and while the overall board meeting is next Wednesday and Thursday (22nd, 23rd), we can be flexible with your schedules within that timeframe to accommodate you.

If you are interested, please drop me a line directly here on email and Iâll help coordinate.

Thanks, as always, for your support of OASIS.

---
Guy Martin
Executive Director
guy.martin@oasis-open.org