op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: Seeking candidates from the EU for new Board of Directors seats

Hi Jory, I'm checking in with a colleague to see if she might be interested, she's from Tel-Aviv, I should know by tomrrow.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 2:40 PM Jory Burson <jory.burson@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Hi all,Â

OASIS has moved to the next phase of setting up our legal entity in the EU, which will allow us to better support open source & standards communities over there who want to take advantage of certain grants, support, and liasionships. We're looking to populate our first Board of Directors for the entity, and would love to find candidates who are EU nationals and identify as non-male. We're hoping you all might have some recommendations for us - we of course welcome candidates from any background but EU citizenship is key. Let me or Guy know if you have thoughts?

Hope you are safe and healthy - our next meeting is 28 Sept. @ 15:00 UTC; there will be lots to discuss and an agenda will be sent around early next week. Can't wait to see many of you.

Best,
Jory

--
OASIS Open Projects Program Manager
Pronouns: She / Her

--

DeborahÂBryant

Senior Director Open Source Program Office

Office of The CTO

Red Hat

dbryant@redhat.com ÂÂT:Â650.254.4033ââ ÂÂIM:Â@debbryant

@redhatopen