op-advisory-council message

Subject: [fyi] EU Open Source Policy Survey

Hi Advisory Council Members,

Sharing this with you all as I think it may be interesting to you, and your input on this with EU policy makers would be very useful to them:

Open Forum Europe (OFE), in conjunction with Fraunhofer, are working on an EU-funded project to help the EU Commission update & formulate Open Source policy in Europe. As part of this work they are conducting a survey on the role and impact of open source software and hardware. Although this is aimed at shaping EU policy, they are looking for responses from around the world. We were asked to help field the survey to experts like yourselves and to practitioners, so please feel free to share if you know others who would be willing to participate. The survey can be found here: https://inno.limequery.com/436575

If you have additional questions about it, Martin Chapman, OASIS Board Member, would be delighted to chat.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend.

--
OASIS Open Projects Program Manager
Pronouns: She / Her