op-advisory-council message

Subject: [FYI] Personal News

Hi there, Advisory Council reps,

I'm writing to share some personal news - at the end of the month I will be leaving OASIS and joining the OpenJS Foundation,Âan organization I have deep personal and professionalÂties to. I'll be assisting the OASIS team in recruiting for this position and helping to transition a new hire over the coming weeks.Â

It's been a real joy to help build the Open Projects program alongside the OASIS team, and to collaborate with this extraordinaryÂgroup of advisors who bring real industry expertise and feedback to bear in our work.ÂI think of each of you as a mentor, and doubt that this will be the last time our paths cross.

I've learned a great deal from my time with OASIS - I have a deeper appreciation for how open source communities beyond the web platformÂoperate, and for OASIS's top-notch standards development process. There is excellent momentum in this program and I am excited to cheer it on from afar.

Warmly,
Jory

--

JoryÂBurson