op-advisory-council message

Subject: Next AC Meeting on Monday 3/22

Hello AC members,

As you all know, our colleague Jory Burson moved on from OASIS, but, to our great fortune, has joined your ranks as an advisor to the OASIS Open Projects effort.  She unfortunately sends her regrets for this upcoming week, but will be joining future meetings.

For our next meeting, I have two major items on the agenda, and one update:

1) Update on new OP Project Manager (taking over for Jory)
2) OASIS Open Europe Foundation Update (per request from some of you at the last meeting)
3) Discussion/advice wanted on OASIS potentially removing RAND as a choice for OASIS IPR in standards

We hope to see as many of you as possible for the next call.

Thanks!

--

Guy Martin

Executive Director