op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: Update

Hi Jim,

Well, as you saw from the recent email thread, we certainly still need all of your collective expertise.. :)

And truthfully, despite my experience in the same community all of you are a part of, there is no substitute for the learned opinions and experience that all of you bring.  I feel that my experiences, combined with all of you, give OASIS Open a leg up on a lot of issues and challenges.

That said, you are correct that we need to make sure we balance over vs. under utilizing all of you.  Please know that our primary goal is to be respectful of all of your time, so weâve erred a bit on the conservative side.  We will keep that in mind and try to have more engagement here on the mailing list between AC meetings to make sure you are all engaged in the latest things we are considering.

Thanks, as always, for the service you all provide by being part of the Advisory Council.

--

Guy Martin

Executive Director
OASIS Open