op-advisory-council message

Subject: TechCrunch Article

Hello Advisory Council members,

I wanted to send this out if you havenât already seen it (I know several of you have tweeted or retweeted it): https://techcrunch.com/2021/06/09/a-revival-at-the-intersection-of-open-source-and-open-standards/

I also want to thank Chris Ferris for agreeing to be interviewed for this piece - his help, as always, as invaluable in putting this narrative together.

Thanks again for all of your support.

--

Guy Martin

Executive Director