op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: Agenda for Monday's Meeting

I donât have an invite for the  call?

Cheers

Amanda

Amanda Brock
CEO
OpenUK
+44 (0)7718516954
Openuk.uk
@openuk_uk
@amandabrockUK

On 25 Jun 2021, at 22:54, Guy Martin <guy.martin@oasis-open.org> wrote:

ïHello Advisory Council folks,

I wanted to share the agenda for Mondayâs meeting, as well as a bit of additional information to provide context for one of the things weâll discuss.

Agenda:

1) Introducing Claudia Rauch, new Open Projects Program Manager
2) Discuss a new product offering based on the Open Project structure - Managed Open Project (MOP)
3) Open discussion about outreach/finding new open projects

Attached you will find a template MOU for the new Managed Open Project offering we are building, so that you can get an idea of what we did.  We have a very exciting announcement coming up on Tuesday the 29th that will be, in essence âExhibit Aâ of this new product offering.

We are pretty jazzed by what this will allow us to do going forward, which is provide OASIS governance, processes and support to organizations to do open source or open standards work under their own brand, but utilize our proven methodologies.  It gets pretty close to what one of my original goals was when I arrived here - utilizing our expertise to help other organizations that need what we have, but who want to keep their own identity.

We look forward to chatting with you all on Monday.

Thanks!

--

Guy Martin

Executive Director