op-advisory-council message

Subject: Fwd: Announcement Live: EEA and OASIS Open Announce EEA Community Projects

Hello Advisory Council Members,

Below is the official announcement I teased you with yesterday.

We joined with EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) to bring all Enterprise Ethereum work (both member-driven standards at EEA itself, as well as community driven work) into a single cohesive community with the renaming of the Ethereum OASIS Open Project to âEEA Community Projects.â

This is âExhibit Aâ for the new âManaged Open Projectâ construct we talked about yesterday.  Our plan is to use this same construct with other non-profit foundations who may want to use our process/governance, but keep their branding/identity.

Thanks.

--

Guy Martin

Executive Director
OASIS Open

+1 408-489-1681
www.oasis-open.org
calendly.com/guy-martin

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jessie Hennion <JHennion@virtualinc.com>
Date: June 29, 2021 at 6:49:54 AM PDT

Dear EEA Directors and OASIS Open Executive Director and communications team (Bccâing everyone to save inboxes)-

The EEA and OASIS Open have jointly announced that the Ethereum OASIS Open Project is now the EEA Community Projects.
        EEA Twitter = click to share; Facebook = click to share; LinkedIn = click to share
        OASIS Open Twitter = click to share; Facebook = click to share; LinkedIn = click to share
        Baseline Protocol Channels: Baseline Twitter, Baseline LinkedIn
  • Customize your own social posts using the following draft language:
  • Twitter:
    • The @entethalliance announced today with @OASISopen that the Ethereum OASIS Open Project, home of the @baselineproto, will now operate under the banner of #EEACommunityProjects. Learn more about this partnership. https://bit.ly/3Ad6B0a
  • LinkedIn/Facebook:
    • The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) announced today with OASIS Open that the Ethereum OASIS Open Project, home of the Baseline Protocol, will now operate under the banner of #EEACommunityProjects. Learn more about this new partnership. https://bit.ly/3Ad6B0a

Full Announcement Details:

        Announcement Issue date: Tuesday, June 29, 2021, at 9:00 am Eastern

        Issued via EEA/OASIS OPEN websites and newsrooms and distributed to global media
        Distributed to EEA members and followers via email marketing blast
        Featured in new âEEA Community Projectsâ webpage on the EEA website
        Shared across social channels: EEA Twitter. EEA LinkedIn, Baseline Twitter
        Communicated to members via EEA/OASIS Slack and OASIS Open GitHub
        News to be featured in June Newsletter
        Promoting EEA Community Projects Events and Talks
      • Next week - Dan and Guy to discuss EEA Community Projects on Baseline TV with John Wolpert
      • July 29th Ethereum Anniversary Special = Dan and Guy will talk about the EEA Community
      • August 11th EEA Educational Session = The session will be dedicated to the EEA Community Projects

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jessie

Jessie Hennion | PR Director | Virtual, Inc.
D: +1.781.876.6280 | M: +1.617.285.8479
401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA, 01880 USA

Wakefield | Nashville | Reston/Washington, DC | Palo Alto