op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: Agenda for next Advisory Council meeting, Monday, 27 September, 11 am EST, 5 pm CEST, 4 pm BST

Hi Jaimie, where do you see someone claiming it's FOSS? I'm reading OSI-approved licenses are insufficientÂfor data (don't disagree) so they floated something else. This topic is important to me so I don't want to miss it.

I have an adjacent concern, and that is lack of explicit data governance. We (Red Hat) joined another data-related foundation project recently and see this as a big gap. Who is doing the best thinking these days on data governance?

Deb