op-advisory-council message

Subject: RE: Agenda for next Advisory Council meeting, Monday, 27 September, 11 am EST, 5 pm CEST, 4 pm BST

Right, Iâm on same page. OSI where it is relevant, and develop a white list for things like open data, documents, etc.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris IBM Fellow, CTO Open Technology

A day without laughter is a day wasted - Charlie Chaplin

twitter: @christo4ferris | phone: +1 508 667 0402 | blog: https://developer.ibm.com/profiles/chrisfer/