op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: Agenda for next Advisory Council meeting, Monday, 27 September, 11 am EST, 5 pm CEST, 4 pm BST

Apologies

I wonât make the call.

Amanda

Amanda Brock
CEO
OpenUK
+44 (0)7718516954
Openuk.uk
@openuk_uk
@amandabrockUK

On 27 Sep 2021, at 14:58, Tobie Langel <tobie@unlockopen.com> wrote:

Heads-up that might only be able to listen in as Iâll be travelling during the callâs time.

TL

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 at 18:15 Claudia Rauch <claudia.rauch@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Here's the agenda for our meeting on Monday. We have two main topics we'd like to hear your ideas and feedback on.

1) Consultation on Emerging IP issues and practices in Open Projects (Guest: Jamie Clark of OASIS)
2) Brief update on establishing the OASIS Open Strategy Working Group

Please let me know if there is any other topic you'd like to suggest for this meeting.

And just in case, here's the Zoom link for the meeting: https://zoom.us/j/4071484044?pwd=RHAwaXhiNWo3OW1YUkZZUlE2c2JQdz09

Very much looking forward to talking to you all on Monday,
Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch

Open Projects Program Manager