op-advisory-council message

Subject: RE: OASIS Advisory Council dinner at ATO?

not coming physically this time, sorry

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris IBM Fellow, CTO Open Technology

A day without laughter is a day wasted - Charlie Chaplin

twitter: @christo4ferris | phone: +1 508 667 0402 | blog: https://developer.ibm.com/profiles/chrisfer/

On Oct 12, 2021, at 10:35 AM, Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org> wrote:

ï ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
We will miss you!

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 10:28 AM Tobie Langel <tobie@unlockopen.com> wrote:
I'll be joining virtually, unfortunately.

--tobie

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 4:00 PM Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Let me know if you're going to be at ATO and would like to get together for dinner on Sunday at Whiskey Kitchen.