op-advisory-council message

Subject: OASIS Advisory Council dinner at ATO?

If you plan to attend the All Things Open conference in Raleigh next month, please let me know. Francis Beland, the new OASIS Executive Director, and I will be there and would love to get as many AC members as possible together for dinner one night.

--

CarolÂGeyer

Chief Development Officer

OASIS Open