op-advisory-council message

Subject: Board involvement at Borderless Cyber, Sept 2023

Dear Board Members,Â

You're cordially invited to attend our milestone celebration honoring three decades of progressing open standards and open source.

OASIS30 Gathering atÂBorderless CyberÂ
Monday, 11 September
5:00-8:00 PM BST

This dinner event will coincide with theÂOASIS Borderless Cyber Conference, which will be held atÂRoyal Holloway, University of London, on September 11 and 12.

We would like to meet with any board members who are able to join us, whether it be just for the OASIS30 celebration or the entire conference. Our executive director and several staff members will be there.

You are welcome to utilize our VIP free pass code. Enter the BC-VIP code when registeringÂhere.

Please get in touch if you have anyÂquestions and please share details about the event with your communities.

Best, Jane

________________________
About Borderless Cyber:

The Borderless Cyber Conference in London on 11-12 September--is our first post-pandemic F2F gathering. This is the type of event that can only be hosted by a nonprofit global standards body like OASIS. It will be non-commercial, with prestigious speakers and attendees, in an intimate atmosphereÂwhere the focus is on learning, sharing, and connecting.

Our theme this year isÂWhere Cyber and Privacy Intersect. There will be plenty of content on that as well as on the impact of AI and disinformation. We'll have speakers from Mitre, the UK Home Office, Uber, Meta, Vodafone, CISA, ITU, and other organizations. As a plus, you'll be among the first to see the new Drone Research Facility at Royal Holloway.

https://borderlesscyber2023.oasis-open.org

--

JaneÂHarnad

Manager of Events