openc2-actuator message

Subject: Actuator Profile SC notes

All,

The Actuator Profile Subcommittee meeting occurred today at 13:00 Eastern.  Attached are draft notes that I took during the meeting.  Please note the word DRAFT.   DRAFT means that I acknowledge that I may not have captured correctly or with sufficient detail, so a gentle email advising me to add, delete and/or correct an error is better than getting irritated because I am spreading lies and misinformation....

Please send me any comments you have NLT Monday.

Also note that we had a couple of actions:

All;  Review product categories and functional categories
Philip Royer to present a draft 'endpoint profile' at the October 11, 2017 AP SC meeting
Joe Brule to create a directory on googledocs for the endpoint actuator profile
Jyoti Verma to provide Gartner's list of 'product classes'

Thank you

VR

Joe Brule