openc2-actuator message

Subject: github example

I think I had mentioned it a while back, but I wanted to send this out again in case someone had missed it. This is a quick example of a web server that will accept openc2 commands and implement them on that web server using iptables underneath. It was coded to a draft that was produced in October and I only implemented a few commands, so its not exactly what we have today but it shows how a client/server implementation can be stood up in say an hour or so. Certainly one could code it to hit some API instead of making local calls to iptables.

https://github.com/alevere/openc2-python-slpf-iptables

Sincerely,

Alex Everett