openc2-actuator message

Subject: No AP-SC Meeting Next Week

All:

Rather than meet next week while we are preparing for another round of public review, I have decided to cancel the upcoming meeting of the Actuator Profile Sub-committee. As such, the next Actuator Profile meeting will be held on June 26th at 1pm Eastern.  Presently, I have a conflict at this time and I have asked Dave and Joe to help cover the meeting on the 26th in case I cannot attend it. In the meantime, look for the announcements about the third public review and think of the next profiles that the sub-committee could take up.

Sincerely,

Alex Everett