openc2-actuator message

Subject: Time-args slpf

Hi all,

A suggestion for more refined time args regarding the SLPF that we may consider in the future.

Currently, we support start_time, stop_time, and duration

even though they make sense to have, a different categorization would be more useful, especially for packet filtering (many packet filters have this capability).

Parent classes:
-absolute or absolute_time
-periodic or periodic_time

Absolute_time can include start_time, stop_time, duration
Periodic, it is what it sounds, and it can support the following:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
daily
weekdays
weekend
start_time (without defined date)
stop_time (without defined date)
or duration (instead of using stop time)

Best,

Vasileios Mavroeidis â Security Researcher and Ph.D. Research Fellow
Research Group of Information and Cyber Security (SECURITY)
SecurityLab
University of Oslo
+47 40347666