openc2-actuator message

Subject: Re: [openc2-actuator] Broadcom ICDX wrt actuator profiles

maybe the stuff from this December email?

Sure. It's pretty easy to find. Do a search for "ICDxÂ1.3.1", say, and the top link is probably:Âhttps://support.symantec.com/us/en/article.doc11589.html. That gets you to the table of contents for the Admin Guide. Download the PDF for that at the bottom of the page (or click here:Âhttps://support.symantec.com/us/en/article.doc11589.html). That's 239 pages. The OpenC2 part is what we callÂan "Action Adapter", so you can limit your reading to Chapter 7 ("Configuring action adapters and action API keys inÂICDx") and Appendix B ("Action adapter request and response examples inÂICDx").

If you are a Symantec customer of SEPM, you can download the appliance for FREE and run it yourself. The appliance includes on-line help specific to the webpage you are on. That can be found at:Âhttps://help.symantec.com/cs/ICDX_1.3.1/ICDX/ICDX_Configuration_Adapters/title?locale=EN_US

Dave

David Lemire, CISSP
Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350