openc2-actuator message

Subject: SLPF Pull Request

All:

As discussed at the last two meetings, there is a pull request to better define directionality and change the default direction to ingress/inbound. Please review and let me know your comments. Barring any comments requiring discussion or modification, I will plan to merge the pull request next Thursday.

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-apsc-stateless-packet-filter/pull/127

Sincerely,

Alex Everett