openc2-actuator message

Subject: Technical Difficulties, and new proposals

We have not been able to get Lucid to start today's Actuator Profile subcommittee meeting, so we will not be attending online.

There are two new strategic items for discussion on the agenda:

* Cookbook for new actuator profiles: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-usecases/tree/master/SBOM-PoC/Schemas

We were planning to introduce these topics at the meeting for review prior to later discussion.  Please have a look and provide feedback; we'll plan to discuss them next meeting.

Regards,
David