OASIS Members and other interested parties,
We are pleased to announce that Open Command and Control (OpenC2) Language Specification Version 1.0, Open Command and Control (OpenC2) Profile for Stateless Packet Filtering Version 1.0, and Specification for Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via HTTPS Version 1.0 from the OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2) TC  is now available for public review and comment. This is the third public review for these titles.
OpenC2 is a suite of specifications to achieve command and control of cyber defense functions. These specifications include the OpenC2 Language Specification, Actuator Profiles, and Transfer Specifications. The OpenC2 Language Specification and Actuator Profile(s) focus on the standard at the producer and consumer of the command and response while the transfer specifications focus on the protocols for their exchange.
- The OpenC2 Language Specification provides the semantics for the essential elements of the language, the structure for commands and responses, and the schema that defines the proper syntax for the language elements that represents the command or response.
- The Profile for Stateless Packet Filtering Version is a cyber defense mechanism that denies or allows traffic based on static properties of the traffic, such as address, port, protocol, etc. This profile defines the Actions, Targets, Specifiers, and Options that are consistent with version 1.0 of the OpenC2 Language Specification.
- The Specification for Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via HTTPS is a concise and extensible language to enable the command and control of cyber defense components, subsystems and/or systems in a manner that is agnostic of the underlying products, technologies, transport mechanisms or other aspects of the implementation. HTTP over TLS is a widely deployed transfer protocol that provides an authenticated, ordered, lossless delivery of uniquely-identified messages. This document specifies the use of HTTP over TLS as a transfer mechanism for OpenC2 Messages.
The documents and related files are available here:
- Open Command and Control (OpenC2) Language Specification Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 09 / Public Review Draft 03
31 May 2019
Editable source (Authoritative): http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2ls/v1.0/csprd03/oc2ls-v1.0-csprd03.md
- Open Command and Control (OpenC2) Profile for Stateless Packet Filtering Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 06 / Public Review Draft 03
31 May 2019
Editable source (Authoritative):http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2slpf/v1.0/csprd03/oc2slpf-v1.0-csprd03.md
- Specification for Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via HTTPS Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 05 / Public Review Draft 03
21 May 2019
Editable source (Authoritative):http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/open-impl-https/v1.0/csprd03/open-impl-https-v1.0-csprd03.md
For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the prose specification and related files in a ZIP distribution file. You can download the ZIP file at:
- OpenC2 Language Specification: http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2ls/v1.0/csprd03/oc2ls-v1.0-csprd03.zip
- OpenC2 Profile for Stateless Packet Filtering: http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2slpf/v1.0/csprd03/oc2slpf-v1.0-csprd03.zip
- Specification for Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via HTTPS: http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/open-impl-https/v1.0/csprd03/open-impl-https-v1.0-csprd03.zip
How to Provide Feedback
OASIS and the OpenC2 TC value your feedback. We solicit feedback from potential users, developers and others, whether OASIS members or not, for the sake of improving the interoperability and quality of its technical work.
This public review starts on 13 June 2019 at 00:00 UTC and ends 27 June 2019 at 11:59 UTC.
This specification was previously submitted for public review . This 15-day review is limited in scope to changes made from the previous review. Changes are highlighted in red-lined file included in the package .
Comments on the work may be submitted to the TC by following the instructions located at:http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=openc2
Feedback submitted by TC non-members for this work and for other work of this TC is publicly archived and can be viewed at:http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/openc2-comment/
All comments submitted to OASIS are subject to the OASIS Feedback License, which ensures that the feedback you provide carries the same obligations at least as the obligations of the TC members. In connection with the public review of these works, we call your attention to the OASIS IPR Policy  applicable especially  to the work of this technical committee. All members of the TC should be familiar with this document, which may create obligations regarding the disclosure and availability of a member's patent, copyright, trademark and license rights that read on an approved OASIS specification.
OASIS invites any persons who know of any such claims to disclose these if they may be essential to the implementation of the above specification, so that notice of them may be posted to the notice page for this TC's work.
Additional information about this specification and the <tc name> TC may be found on the TC's public home page.
========== Additional references:
 OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2) TChttp://www.oasis-open.org/committees/openc2/
 ÂPrevious public reviews:
- 30-day public review, 09 November 2018:https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/openc2/201811/msg00005.html
- Comment resolution logs:
OpenC2 Language Specification:https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2ls/v1.0/csprd01/oc2ls-v1.0-csprd01-comment-resolution-log.pdf
OpenC2 Profile for Stateless Packet Filtering:https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2slpf/v1.0/csprd01/oc2slpf-v1.0-csprd01-comment-resolution-log.pdf
Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via HTTPS:https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/open-impl-https/v1.0/csprd01/open-impl-https-v1.0-csprd01-comment-resolution-log.pdf
- 15-day public review, 13 April 2019: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201904/msg00005.html
Â - Comment resolution logs:
OpenC2 Language Specification:http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2ls/v1.0/csprd02/oc2ls-v1.0-csprd02-comment-resolution-log.pdf
OpenC2 Profile for Stateless Packet Filtering:http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2slpf/v1.0/csprd02/oc2slpf-v1.0-csprd02-comment-resolution-log.pdf
Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via HTTPS:http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/open-impl-https/v1.0/csprd02/open-impl-https-v1.0-csprd02-comment-resolution-log.pdf
 Red-lined versions:
- OpenC2 Language Specification: http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2ls/v1.0/csprd03/oc2ls-v1.0-csprd03-DIFF.pdf
- OpenC2 Profile for Stateless Packet Filtering: http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2slpf/v1.0/csprd03/oc2slpf-v1.0-csprd03-DIFF.pdf
- Specification for Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via HTTPS: http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/open-impl-https/v1.0/csprd03/open-impl-https-v1.0-csprd03-DIFF.pdf
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â