openc2-imple message

Subject: Moving Nov 1 meeting to Nov 2

IC-SC Members:  Our next regular meeting should be on November 1st.  Bret Jordan indicated on our Slack channel that he will be traveling that day, and would like to shift the meeting to the 2nd or 3rd. I have an all-day commitment on the 3rd. Would 1:00 pm Eastern time on November 2nd be acceptable for holding the next IC-SC meeting?

(Message will be posted in parallel to the #Slack #implementation channel.)

Dave Lemire