openc2-imple message

Subject: Document for tomorrow's IC-SC call

IC-SC members:  for tomorrow's meeting, I'd like to spend a portion of the time reviewing my strawman enumeration of OpenC2 Producer and Consumer needs, which can found on the oasis-openc2 google drive at https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ZCODQeGI4bVLr7UaP5dManTLY3fnCJS35cVX9Eeq44/edit#

I was thinking about creating slides from this but decided that would be wasted effort. The goals of the review would be (i) trying to come to some general agreement on the list, and (ii) discussion of the appropriate place to satisfy these needs or a determination that they're implementation details outside the scope of OpenC2 TC standardization efforts.

Respectfully,

Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
  OpenC2 Technical Committee Executive Secretary
  OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
  Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350