openc2-imple message

Subject: RE: Seeking a few word about your repos

Dumb question: What is ALCON?

Yes I would like edit rights on repo sheet.

On Ocas sheet (I couldn't make change myself since no permission), please add another top level bullet at end:
- status
    + build to forum rc4 and had minor updates but is currently out of date
    + intent is to update to CSD03 now that CSD03 has complete thread

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

-------- Original Message --------
From: Dave Lemire <dave.lemire@g2-inc.com>
Date: Tue, April 03, 2018 10:32 am
To: Duncan <duncan@sfractal.com>, "Kemp, David P"
<dpkemp@radium.ncsc.mil>, Joshua_Brulé <jtcbrule@gmail.com>, Adam
Bradbury <adam@eclecticiq.com>, Danny Martinez
<danny.martinez@g2-inc.com>, "STAIR, MICHAEL A" <ms1784@att.com>,
"ESSING, BLAKE" <be772k@att.com>
Cc: "Brule, Joseph M" <jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil>,
openc2-imple@lists.oasis-open.org

ALCON:  I've drafted an informational briefing about our open repos for tomorrow's working call. You can find the GSlides file in the GDrive implementation folder:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19zCwK2pXq0fJY3-xOos7L0YwkVcuMJNPsLc8Jsc9kgg/edit#slide=id.p4

Please take a few minutes to review / correct, especially if I've mis-characterized your repo.  :-)

Also, if you're a repo maintainer / SME, I'll be happy to give you editing rights on the repo status GSheet referenced in the briefing:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iC7Hm3v_n3VrHjqixqRwVl11Bh2SYgwkUkE-3HaIhsE/edit#gid=0

Just let me know.

Note: I've left off the openc2-iacd repo, as JoeB advises it will never be populated. I need to send out a CFO to the TC for deleting it.

Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
  OpenC2 Technical Committee Executive Secretary
  OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
  Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350

Each of you have your names associated with one or more of our open repos for OpenC2. I would like to "share the wealth" by giving the TC a presentation about our open source repos, and what they contain.  I'd very much appreciate it if each of you could give me a few bullets about the repos you're associated with and what's interesting / special / unique about them, and why other implementer of OpenC2 should seek them out.

For reference (or if you need a reminder why you got this email), I've got a repo status tracking list (Google Sheet) on the oasis-openc2 Google Drive at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iC7Hm3v_n3VrHjqixqRwVl11Bh2SYgwkUkE-3HaIhsE/edit#gid=0

Thanks for your help.