openc2-imple message

Subject: Balllot comment on the HTTP/TLS spec

All,

Please note that we have an open ballot for the transfer spec.  At your next opportunity, please vote and if appropriate provide comment.

Duncan S from the s-fractal company made a really important comment (look at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-impl-https/issues/3 )

I interpreted the line in question differently, but given that two members interpreted it as the spec precludes the use of RESTful interface, then it is obvious to me that we got to fix it.

Please review and vote on the ballot and if appropriate, provide comment. Please provide suggested text to fix the issue identified by s-fractal.

Many thanks to all.

Very respectfully

Joe Brule