openc2-imple message

Subject: Leading public review topics for Wednesday's IC-SC Meeting

(cross posting from Slack #implementation message)

To aid in planning next week's IC-SC, I've gone through the HTTPS CRM and attempted to identify the items I think constitute the "big issues", AKA ones likely to provide significant discussion. Here's my list, and the order I propose to bring them up for discussion in the meeting. Note that the HTTPS-xx numbers refer to rows in the CRM, which in turn provide links to the comment source, GH Issue, and (where drafted) pull request with changes.
  1. TLS 1.3 (HTTPS-24)
  2. Polling (HTTPS-23
  3. Notifications (HTTPS-21)
  4. Example Cancel Flow (HTTPS-18) -- might be better in L-Spec; discuss
  5. "transport independent" (HTTPS-20) -- dependent on command-id discussion
  6. JSON from "use" to "support" (HTTPS-1)
  7. Remove JSON from sequence diagrams (HTTPS-14) -- might depend on HTTPS-1
Please feel free to suggest additions / deletions / reordering.

Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
 OpenC2 Technical Committee Secretary
 OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
 Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350