openc2-imple message

Subject: Re: Leading public review topics for Wednesday's IC-SC Meeting

Having added two lingering WD02 issues on the HTTPS spec into list of PR01 comments, I'd like to amend my list of challenging issues:
  1. TLS 1.3 (HTTPS-24)
  2. [adding] Mutual Authentication (HTTPS-26)
  3. [adding] Authentication Requirements (HTTPS-27)
  4. Polling (HTTPS-23
  5. Notifications (HTTPS-21)
  6. Example Cancel Flow (HTTPS-18) -- might be better in L-Spec; discuss
  7. "transport independent" (HTTPS-20) -- dependent on command-id discussion
  8. JSON from "use" to "support" (HTTPS-1)
  9. Remove JSON from sequence diagrams (HTTPS-14) -- might depend on HTTPS-1
As previously noted, I'd like to begin discussing these issues at tomorrow's meeting in the order described above.

The added issues regarding authentication were unresolved WD02 comments submitted by Duncan Sparrell last summer and re-submitted as part of PR01.

Please feel free to suggest additions / deletions / reordering.