openc2-imple message

Subject: Agenda for 16 January IC-SC Meeting

IC-SC Members: here's my proposed agenda for today's meeting; sorry for the last minute notice.Â
  1. Welcome
  2. Call for objections to non-material changes (PRs available for details)
  3. Comments withdrawn or rejected
  4. Review of issues awaiting PRs
  5. Review and approval of PRs consistent with F2F outcomes
  6. Wrap-up / Adjourn
I'm hoping items 2-4 will be fairly quick and we can focus on discussing specific PRs and identifying any tuning of the language they require.

Details for each topic are in the Lucid Meeting agenda:ÂÂhttps://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/205308

Links for reference; use the CRM for easy linkage of issues and PRs:
Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
 OpenC2 Technical Committee Secretary
 OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
 Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350