openc2-imple message

Subject: Re: [openc2-imple] Agenda for 16 January IC-SC Meeting

Dave,
Could you put links to which PRs are nonmaterial that you are asking for agreement on (ie links to which individual PR’s you are saying are nonmaterial and ready)? Ideally it would be in an email and also in lucid agenda. Email so people can look at ahead of time and lucid agenda so meeting notes are just ‘agreed to list in agenda’. But if only one or other, I’d settle for in agenda (since email can always just say see agenda). The meeting will go quicker if I’ve read them ahead of time (otherwise I’ll have to object since I won’t agree to a pig in a poke). Also your agenda on lucid also calls for objections to the material changes - do we have any of those for this meeting? I’d assume section being empty means we don’t have any but nonmaterial section is empty also so I don’t want to assume. Overall I like the agenda and doing it this way and it should go faster.
Thanks
Duncan

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting, LLC
I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: openc2-imple@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Dave Lemire <dave.lemire@g2-inc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:58 AM
To: openc2-imple@lists.oasis-open.org

IC-SC Members: here's my proposed agenda for today's meeting; sorry for the last minute notice.
  1. Welcome
  2. Call for objections to non-material changes (PRs available for details)
  3. Comments withdrawn or rejected
  4. Review of issues awaiting PRs
  5. Review and approval of PRs consistent with F2F outcomes
  6. Wrap-up / Adjourn
I'm hoping items 2-4 will be fairly quick and we can focus on discussing specific PRs and identifying any tuning of the language they require.

Details for each topic are in the Lucid Meeting agenda:  https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/205308

Links for reference; use the CRM for easy linkage of issues and PRs:
Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
  OpenC2 Technical Committee Secretary
  OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
  Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350