openc2-imple message

Subject: HTTPS Spec PR to remove polling / backward operating model

IC-SC members,

I have created the PR to address HTTPS-23, remove support for polling, AKA "backward" model.Â

This is the largest single change to the document from any issue and involved changes in quite a few places. I tried to be careful and thorough, but other eyes are needed to review and confirm that I've addressed the issue completely. Please let me know if you find any problems or have suggestions for improvement.

Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
 OpenC2 Technical Committee Secretary
 OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
 Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350