openc2-imple message

Subject: AP-SC Meeting on Wednesday Jan 30 at 13:00 Eastern (in lieu of IC-SC)

All,

Dave Lemire told me that the 'meaty' issues associated with the Transfer spec have been worked and he has not received any objections to the pull requests generated.

The SLPF still has a couple of issues that would benefit from real time collaboration.  Dave Lemire graciously offered up the Wednesday slot to work SLPF issues.

ON Wednesday Jan 30, 13:00 there will be a one hour meeting to address Public Review Comments to the SLPF.  I will update the agenda on the lucid site and provide additional details in a later email.  If your schedule allows, Please consider dialing in.

Thank you

VR

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/