openc2-imple message

Subject: HTTPS Spec PR Updates regarding Date: header

I've made updates to the pull requests for the following issues:
  • HTTPS-2 / GH Issue 8 / PR 30
  • HTTPS-16 / GH Issue 24 / PR 27
The updates are intended to improve alignment with RC 7231, as discussed at the Phoenix F2F, and also clarify the specific date format within the RFC to be used.

Please let me know if you haveÂany questions or concerns.

Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
 OpenC2 Technical Committee Secretary
 OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
 Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350