openc2-imple message

Subject: Re: Remaining HTTPS Issues and Pull Requests

Per consensus at today's IC-SC meeting, I'm closing issues HTTPS-2, -16, -23, -26, and -27 and applying the associated pull requests.

Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
 OpenC2 Technical Committee Secretary
 OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
 Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350