openc2-imple message

Subject: CRM Updates, remaining work items for HTTPS Spec

I've cleaned up the HTTPS Transfer Spec CRM. Primarily the shading in the Resolution Summary column (H) is:Â
â changed to green for matters I believe are complete,Â
â changed to red for rejected comments.Â
â left in the default blue / white for Lingering section 1 issues are stillÂ
â changed to two yellows for things I think are substantially complete but may still need some fine tuning to align with the Language Spec.

At this point I believe the following actions are needed to complete implementation of PR01 comments in the HTTPS Specification:
1) Identify and cancel any PRs that are addressed by the commonality changes to Section 1 of the SLPF AP (PR #68 there) that will be copied into the Language and HTTPS specs
2) Update and apply any remaining PRs against Section 1 material that is unique to the HTTPS Spec
3) Create a new PR for HTTPS-29 to align the encoding of request-id carried in X-Correlation-ID with the decision in the Language Spec to encode identifiers as JSON strings
4) Determine if there are any lingering changes associated with the resolution of the command-id / request-id or if the existing text is acceptable.

Please let me know if you think I've overlooked anything.

-- cross-posted to Slack and IC-SC mail list.

Dave
--
David P. Lemire, CISSP
G2, Inc. (AÂHuntington Ingalls company)