openc2-imple message

Subject: Re: Approving next version of the HTTPS Specification

Small group at today's IC-SC meeting were supportive of the changes in PRs 62 and 63. I'm going to wait one more day, then apply those to the working branch. Final step will be a sanity check review of the working version before submitting it to the TC as the proposed next CSD / PRD. I would appreciate any extra eyes assisting with the final quality check. I'll post another message when the PRs are applied and the working branch is ready for review.

Dave
--
David P. Lemire, CISSP
G2, Inc. (AÂHuntington Ingalls company)