openc2-imple message

Subject: Requesting inputs for new routine meeting schedule

IC-SC members: our new co-chair, Michelle Barry, is one of several people who've indicated that the Wednesday at 1pm meeting schedule conflicts with other requirements for them. As we haven't altered the meeting schedule in nearly 2 years, it's entirely reasonable to consider if it needs adjustment. I'd appreciate input from the members regarding other preferred days or times for this meeting in order to make it easier for folks to routinely participate.

Dave
--
David P. Lemire, CISSP
G2, Inc. (AÂHuntington Ingalls company)