openc2-imple message

Subject: SCAP

I ran across SCAP (Security Content Automation Protocol, https://csrc.nist.gov/projects/security-content-automation-protocol/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Content_Automation_Protocol ) when reading today. I think SCAP should be added to the FAQ list with the other âhow does OpenC2 relate with â.â questions. Maybe we should start a dialog with whoever is involved with SCAP.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/