openc2-imple message

Subject: Capturing Pub/Sub characteristics

To develop supporting information for my Generic Pub/Sub Transfer Spec proposal, I've created a new Google Doc where I'm trying to capture the characteristics of various pub/sub implementations. Relevant (I think) aspects include topic management approach, QoS features, subscription wildcard support, etc. If you've got knowledge of any of these topics I'm happy to give you edit rights to help me flesh this out. Also open to suggestions for better organization of the information.Â

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GT3vtltS673w5yQx0wwFZ4cIEyaVkulqnksrdFxlHlg/editÂ

Dave

David Lemire, CISSP
Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350