openc2-imple message

Subject: Re: [openc2-imple] "Technical Reports" in ITU

For example, is the recommendation with STIX use case (X.1215) an example of what you'reÂlooking for?

Dave

David Lemire, CISSP
Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Email (effective 1 April 2020): david.lemire@hii-tsd.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350

I like your suggestion. I'm starting to explore the ITU website to get a bit smarter, but in the meantime am wondering if there are examples of similar work you could point to so that we get a better idea of the scope of what's needed.

Thanks,