openc2-imple message

Subject: Re: [openc2-imple] Agenda post for 1 April 2020 IC-SC meeting

As TC cochair, I took the liberty of adding a bullet to 2.1 on reviewing process for making https1.1 and http1.0. Since PRâs are up for approval and this will be a first for us (agreeing to non-errata changes to a CS) we should review process and make sure to follow it (and update it if it could be improved â reiterating this is our first time thru).

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: "oasis.oc2.icsc" <openc2-imple@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Dave Lemire <dave.lemire@g2-inc.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 11:07 AM
To: "oasis.oc2.icsc" <openc2-imple@lists.oasis-open.org>

Proposed agenda posted for tomorrow's IC-SC meeting:  https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/247033

Includes open issues / PRs on the HTTPS spec, and some Relationship To ... items requested by Duncan Sparrell.

Please provide any feedback / suggestions either here or on the IC-SC Slack channel.

Dave

David Lemire, CISSP

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Email (effective 1 April 2020): david.lemire@hii-tsd.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350