openc2-imple message

Subject: MUD and SCAP2 with relation to OpenC2

I made some suggestions to the IC âRelation toâ google doc concerning MUD and SCAP2. I couldnât find a github equivalent (which I would have preferred to use) for this document. What is process for accepting/improving my text and for discussing our relation to the two efforts which are potentially competing, or potentially could use OpenC2? OpenC2 individuals or companies might want to get involved in these activities. Cisco appears to be the driver of MUD and USG (NIST and NSA) appear to be the driver of SCAP2.

On a separate related note, I propose the IC-SC maintain the openc2.org website under itâs open source tasking, and I propose we have a FAQ on that site, prominently displayed in âheaderâ. One âsectionâ of the FAQ would be how does openc2 relate to other activities and this would be where to put this kind of ârelates toâ info. Thoughts?

I propose both the above be topics at next IC-SC meeting.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/