openc2-imple message

Subject: HTTPS Transfer Spec PR #106 Revised

Pull Request #106 against the HTTPS Transfer Specification has been revised per my 6 April comment, as discussed and agreed to at the 6 May IC-SC. If I can get some eyes-on review of the updated PR and a couple of thumbs-up, I'll merge it into the working branch. At that point I propose to declare a working draft and post it to OASIS, just to have it on record, and that working draft will be the starting point for the HTTP (no S) transfer spec.

Dave

David Lemire

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovated Solutions (HII-MDIS)

Technical Solutions Division

1557174172863_PastedImage

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301575-5190 | Mobile (443) 535-1182