openc2-imple message

Subject: Re: EXT :[openc2-imple] Agenda for Wednesday's IC-SC Meeting

I've now posted an agenda for today's meeting. Highlight will be AT&T's walk-through of the proposed new OpenC2.org website.

https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/258580

Dave

David Lemire

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovated Solutions (HII-MDIS)

Technical Solutions Division

1557174172863_PastedImage

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301575-5190 | Mobile (443) 535-1182

From: openc2-imple@lists.oasis-open.org <openc2-imple@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Lemire, Dave (HII-TSD) <david.lemire@hii-tsd.com>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 4:11:46 PM
To: openc2-imple@lists.oasis-open.org

IC-SC Members

Our monthly SC meeting is this Wednesday.  As of right now, agenda topics are primarily a review of work-in-progress and open repository updates. I will be posting a PR to update the in-progress MQTT specification this afternoon, and will be happy to discuss that.

Suggestions for other agenda topics are welcome. For reference, here is the agenda for last month's meeting [meet.lucidmeetings.com].

Dave

David Lemire

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovated Solutions (HII-MDIS)

Technical Solutions Division

1557174172863_PastedImage

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301575-5190 | Mobile (443) 535-1182

PNG image